Follow Us By Email!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

So we got a Ninja...

I know you are thinking maybe we got ourselves our own Jackie Chan, but no.  Since the Vitamixes cost as much as it would to get a new laptop, we opted to try the Ninja.  And boy are we happy!!

First off, we got a killer deal.  It took me 2 hours to research, but in the end we paid about $75 for it.  I purchased it from Kohl's, who at the time was running a sale $179.99 for the 1200 watt Ninja.  I also had a 20% off coupon.  Additionally, they were running a $15 Kohl's cash back for every $50 spent (I added on a nerf toy for our friend's kid to get back to $150).  I then ordered online through eBates.com - which was giving 6% back on all purchases on Kohl's.  And then lastly, in the paper that week there was a $20 rebate coupon in the coupon section.  When it was all finished (and you subtract all the money and coupons) we paid right around $75.  SWEET!

Performance-wise, this machine is a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.  It came with 2 different sized pitchers, which was great when only one of us was making a smoothie.  Our smoothie test consisted of fresh picked spinach, banana, frozen mango and strawberries and fresh blueberries.  A little water and almond milk too.  (Oh and a some of my herbal potions we droppered in).  I was surprised at how well it blended everything.  I was worried about the spinach coming out leafy in the drink, but it ended up being a super thick creamy green smoothie with ZERO chunks of anything!  So, that's hat we got it for, and it did it.  And I saved $325.  Shazaam!

1 comment:

  1. You and Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your Earthly opinion!