Friday, October 5, 2012

Quick Salty Snack to the Rescue!

If you're like me, you crave a salty thing once in a while.  I keep all the ingredients to this really quick and easy AND SALTY snack on hand!

What You'll Need:
  • cucumber slices
  • pita crackers
  • soy cream cheese
  • dill or spice of your choice
  • salt and pepper


Spread the soy cream cheese on your cracker.


Add your cucumber slice (I take the skin off).






Add your dill, salt and pepper - and Presto!  A quick salty treat!




Chew slowly, you digest your food better!  



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your Earthly opinion!